keskiviikko 22. elokuuta 2012

2,5 brugge

One day I just decided it would be great to "live" in Brugge, even for couple of days, to feel the atmosphere, to walk, photgraph and do whatever I want to. It's great to travel alone (not for a long time, though). I saw a lot, went twice to art house movies, took a boat ride around the canals, did some shopping, got cold, ate cupcakes, met great people, ate indian food, drank mint tea. After this exchange in Belgium, mint tea is my favourite, especially with fresh mint.

The weather was most fully awful, not a surprise....All in all it was a great journey and Brugge is truthfully a very beautiful city and I fell in love with it's canals most of all. Now I dream of having an apartment on a canal with a place where swans and ducks could come and enjoy their living in a "northern Venice". While staying in Brugge, I visited Oostende, which is at the seaside, but it is a different story :) Here are some pictures from Brugge

swans and tourists are everywhere

foggy belfry tower




and real people live in these cute houses




real




boat ride around brugge


every tourist wants to be that dog - relax with a view on the canal




















mint tea with orange syrup in the indian restaurant


Ei kommentteja: