lauantai 14. huhtikuuta 2012

come take a walk

Small post before i come to my week of travelling around Belgium.
I finally started to eat vegetables from the market again. I dunno why, but I feel it's been a while since I last ate any. I also forgot how cheap it is to purchase food from the market, so it was a double excitement.
I went to an antique/flea market here in Hasselt, bought nothing, but wanted to if I stay for the rest of my life here. In search of something yummy and sweet, I found a new pastry shop, where they sell marvelous pastries. I always try a new cafe or a shop or a restaurant here in order to taste different things.
I got very good news from a library - my card was ready. I took the book I've been reading for a couple of times I visited there, and I like it very much. It is "A year in the world" By Francis Mayes. It is about living in different parts of the world with tasting the culture, the food and the lifestyle of each place. Francis Mayes is also an author of "Under the Tuscan Sun". I haven't read the book, but the movie I can watch all over again. I like her style and it makes me wanna go somewhere, live somewhere. I'm actually living somewhere now, so it is a wonderful opportunity I have now and I should appreciate it more.
13€


best!? dessert I've ever tasted




Ei kommentteja: